How to Apply
Two Fellows Each Year
The UK College of Medicine Rheumatology fellowship program currently supports four fellows (two in each year). We offer J-1 visas for accepted candidates.
Interested applicants must apply through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Required documents within the ERAS application:
- Common application
- Personal statement
- At least three letters of reference, one of which should be from the residency training director
- Medical school transcript
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) status report, if applicable
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcript
- Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) transcript, if applicable
Questions About the Application Process?
Administrative Services Assistant
Kentucky Clinic Room J511
740 S. Limestone St.
Lexington, KY 40536-0284