This online form will allow you to change your official legal name, chosen name, and/or preferred pronouns while you are in medical school. If you would like to request any of these changes, you must notify the Registrar’s Office. Simply fill out online form below to submit and the Registrar’s office will make the necessary changes. If you are requesting an official legal name change you must submit this form along with a copy of a legal name-change document, such as a marriage license, driver’s license, Social Security card, passport or other document. If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office.

Brendan McCarthy
University of Kentucky College of Medicine
800 Rose Street, MN-102C
Lexington, KY 40536-0298
Phone: (859) 218-1638
Fax: (859) 323-4094