Welcome to the UK College of Medicine Department of Radiology
Simply put, the department of radiology is a great place to learn and work!
The department of radiology is committed to providing superior patient care for children and adults. Our strong clinical, educational, and research programs ensure that we continue to offer cutting-edge diagnostic imaging techniques and advanced interventional radiological therapies. We serve patients from the local community and the surrounding regions, as well as throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky…and beyond.
We strive for excellence in our Core Missions:
- Advance the appropriate use of medical imaging and image-guided therapies to create a healthier Kentucky through excellent patient care, collaboration, innovation, education, and research.
Our Core Values drive our daily highest standards of practice:
- Patient-centered care
- Trust, integrity, collegiality
- Diversity, equity, inclusion
- Sustainability of human and environmental resources
Our Core Vision provides the capability to:
- Improve the access, quality, and impact of Radiology for all Kentuckians by building relationships, working effectively, educating others, and leading by example.