We encourage you to apply to our sports medicine fellowship to discover what the University of Kentucky can offer you. Applications for our fellowship program are accepted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Only applications sent through ERAS will be considered. For more information on applying through ERAS, visit ERAS online to review applicant procedures.
The deadline for applications is Oct. 1, 2022.
An ERAS application to our program should include:
- ERAS common application
- Personal Statement
- Dean's letter and medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from Residency Program Director)
- USMLE transcript or equivalent
- Interviews are scheduled by invitation only from October - December
- Interviews begin at noon and conclude at approximately 1:30 p.m.