To accomplish the goals of the Institute, the full participation of each individual selected is necessary. To successfully complete the Institute, participants must:
Attend all training sessions and present their project during the graduation session.
Bring in real world projects to ensure that there is a “real world deliverable” that builds organizational and community capacity.
Provide a brief six month and one year progress report.
Proposed Training Sessions
- Quality Improvement
- Ensuring Evidence-Based Practice
- Human Subjects Protection
- Assessing Community Health Needs
- Grant Proposal Writing
- Designing and Implementing a Solid Budget
- Program Evaluation
- Data Analysis
- Survey Development
- Accessing and Mining Public Datasets
- Data Visualization
- Advanced Public Speaking