How to Apply
A complete application includes:
- Electronic Application (ERAS)
- We ask that you keep your ERAS application up-to-date at all times.
- USMLE scores (Part I and Part II)
- You are expected to pass all portions of USMLE I and II or COMPLEX or you will not be ranked by this program. We understand that your Part II score may not be available when you first apply. We do require that your Part II score be available by midnight, the night before the Rank Order List Certification Deadline. You can find this deadline date in the NRMP match calendar.
- Medical school transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter)
Fellowship interviews will be scheduled by the program director and coordinator.
I-6 and Fellowship Programs
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery