April 04, 2023 12:00pm
Academic Medicine Writing Series, Session 8: "Citing Media Materials"
Additional Event Information
Please join us for an upcoming professional development series, supported by the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development. The content, developed by BNGAP [Building the Next Generation of Academic Physicians], is tailored to support medical students, residents, fellows, and early-career faculty seeking to build their academic writing skill sets, but all are welcome.
Sessions are scheduled for Tuesdays, from Noon-1 p.m. ET, beginning February 14th and ending April 4th. Participants are not required to attend every session, but each session will build upon the last.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Academic Medicine Writing Series: "Citing Media Materials"
- Review MedEdPORTAL Website for best practices
- Review Other Publications for example citations
- Describing use of open access materials
- Describe how to create and cite your own materials
- Securing permission for other citations
Lauren Robinson, UK COM, Medical Center Librarian