Jagannadha Avasarala, MD, PhD
- Director of the UK Comprehensive Care Center for MS and Neuroimmunology
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Study of CD20 cell populations in patients with Ocrevus.
- Use of a smartphone App to study optic nerve disease.
- Fundus photography as a tool to decipher disease using big data
- Data analytics to track disease patterns in MS
- Optical coherence tomography in NMOSD and MS.
- CLICK-MS study
- Redcap data collection for African-Americans with MS and NMOSD (on clinicaltrials.gov)
- Syneos Health collaboration to enlist UKMC as a phase 3 clinical trials center for NMOSD
- Syneos Health collaboration to enlist UKMC as a phase 3 clinical trials center for NMOSD.
Avasarala JR, Jones JR, Rogers CR.
Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2018
Drug Target Insights. 2017 Oct 25;11:1177392817737515.
Avasarala J, Jain S, Urrea-Mendoza E.
J Clin Pharmacol. 2017 Nov;57(11):1415-1418.
JAMA Neurol. 2016 Nov 1;73(11):1273-1274.
Avasarala J, Zachariah P.
J Neurol Sci. 2015 Nov 15;358(1-2):417-8.
J Neurol Sci. 2015;353(1-2):79-80.
Version 3. F1000Res. 2015 Dec 15 [revised 2016 Jan 1];4:1450.
JAMA Neurol. 2014 Aug;71(8):943-4.
Avasarala JR, Chittur SV, George AD, Tine JA.
BMC Med Genomics. 2008 Jan 31;1:2.
Jagannadha Avasarala, Creed Pettigrew, Paige Sutton, Zain Guduru, Julie Gurwell, Brent S Sokola, Selina Mullins, Can a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis be made without ruling out neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder ?, Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. Volume 40,2020, 101949, ISSN 2211-0348,