The UK College of Medicine Registrar is happy to assist alumni with requests for specific medical education verification needs. Please note, all mailed or faxed verification requests must be in writing and include a signed release form.
To request documents or services electronically for medical education verification, please fill out the online release of information request form below.
Documents that may be requested:
- Transcripts (official or unofficial)
- Medical education verification forms
- MSPE/Dean's letters
- Diplomas (We cannot provide for classes prior to 1981.)
- Certified medical education letter with dates of attendance and MD award date
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 scores (We cannot provide scores prior to 2009.)
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the UK College of Medicine Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
Internship, Residency, and Fellowship Verifications
To verify internship, residency, and/or fellowship training, please refer to the UK Graduate Medical Education verification page.
Duplicate Diploma Requests
Alumni may order duplicate diplomas from the main campus Registrar’s office here for $25.
College of Medicine Alumni Association
To learn about the variety of services provided to alumni, visit the UK Medical Alumni Association website here.