Kwaku Obeng, MD
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Program Director, Neuroradiology Fellowship
- SCOBIRC - Faculty Associates
- Diversity Departmental Ambassadors
Biography and Education
MD Temple University, School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania RESIDENCY Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina FELLOWSHIP Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1. Zhang ZJ, Postma T, Obeng KK, Russell S, Weiss SR, Post RM. The Benzodiazepine Partial Inverse Agonist Ro15-4513 Alters Anticonvulsant and Lethal Effects of Carbamazepine in Amygdala-Kindled Rats. Neurosci Lett. 2002;329(3):253-6. 2. Zhang ZJ, Russell S, Obeng KK, Postma T, Obrocea G, Weiss SR, Post RM. Coadministration of Gabapentin or MK-801 with Lamotrigine Slows Tolerance to its Anticonvulsant Effects on Kindled Seizures. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;74(3):565-71. 3. Zhang ZJ, Xing GQ, Russell S, Obeng KK, Post RM. Unidirectional Cross-Tolerance from Levetiracetam to Carbamazepine in Amygdala-Kindled Seizures. Epilepsia. 2003;44(12):1487-93. 4. Obeng KK, Rumboldt Z, Tuite G, Welsh CT, Patel S, Spampinato MV. Atypical Cystic Meningioma of the Trigeminal Nerve in a Pediatric Patient. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2008;29(2):398-9; Epub Ahead of Print 2007 Nov 16.