To provide exceptional cancer care for the women of Kentucky and the region, while maintaining our commitment to education and scientific investigation.
- To provide high quality, compassionate, and personalized cancer care by incorporating the most advanced techniques in surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and palliative medicine
- To educate patients and health care providers concerning all aspects of gynecologic cancer care
- To conduct ethical scientific investigation that will improve the lives of women with gynecologic malignancies
- To promote gynecologic cancer awareness, prevention and treatment
- To ensure that every division member reaches their full personal and professional potential